- Shipping & Delivery
- Refer-a-Friend Program
- U.S. Sales Tax
- Returns & Gift Receipts
- eCoupons & Promo Codes
- Natural & Organic Products
- Manufacturer Warranties
- Protection Plans
- Gift Cards
- Using Your Account
- International Shipping
- Baby Registry
- Pet Medications
- Product Recalls
- Business Accounts
- Email Us
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact Customer Care
- US: 1-866-SHOP-WAG
- International: +1-856-537-6049
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Placing an Order
To place an order, go to a product page, select the desired quantity, and add it to your shopping cart by selecting the "Add to Cart" button. Before checking out, you will be prompted to create an account or to log in with your existing account. In your cart, you can apply any promo codes, gift cards, or Refer-a-Friend codes.
During checkout, you will simply need to enter or confirm your shipping address and credit card information (via a secure payment process), and place your order.
We try to ensure the products we carry are always in stock so we can ship them to you fast. In the rare circumstance where a product is not in stock, we will let you know on the product page when it will be available to ship.
International customers: Products eligible for international shipping may vary depending on the delivery address for your order. To shop for items that are eligible for international shipping, use the "Ships Global" filter on the left side of our product pages, and add items to your cart. Learn more in the International Shipping section.
- Canceling or Changing an Order
Once you place an order, you can check its status by logging in and going to "Your Account." You can cancel your order and obtain a refund at any time before we process the order to our warehouse. After we have processed the order, however, we unfortunately cannot cancel it. Note that we usually process the day's orders every evening but in many instances we also process orders at approximately 12 p.m. ET as well.
In order to change an order after you have placed it, you must first cancel your order, then place a new order.
- Payment Methods We Accept
We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Paypal. Additionally, Refer-A-Friend earned credits, gift cards (from any of our sites), and other account credits from any prior returns or refunds are also acceptable forms of payment.
You can also use Amazon Payments, which allows purchases using saved address and payment information from your Amazon.com account.
All prices are shown and charged in U.S. dollars.
NOTE: Paypal and Amazon Payments are not currently available on Baby Registry or AutoShip. Paypal and Amazon Payments are not available for purchasing gift cards. Amazon Payments currently is available only on our desktop and mobile-optimized websites, not on our mobile apps.
- Order Confirmations/Order Status
Immediately after your order is placed, you can access it by going to "Your Account." The order status will be listed as "Order Received." You are also sent a confirmation e-mail at the same time. If the order is not visible in your account and you have not received an e-mail, we did not receive your order and there was no charge to your card. You can re-enter that order.
When we process your order, the order status changes to "Order Processed" and when shipped, "Order Shipped."
- When Will I Be Charged?
- We wait until items have been shipped to charge your credit card. If your order includes a preorder item or is arriving in separate shipments, it may appear as multiple payments on your card. In these instances, the total amount charged should add up to the amount displayed when you placed your order.
- Why Do I See Multiple Charges for Different Amounts?
- Even though you placed a single order, your purchase may be split into multiple shipments. Because we charge for items when they are shipped, this may result in multiple charges; however, the total amount charged should add up to the amount displayed when you placed your order. We stock items at several different warehouses around the country. When the items you ordered are in stock at only one warehouse, we may send your order in separate shipments to make sure you get your items as quickly as possible.