Shop for other Canidae products.
Roll over image to magnify
Product Information

Canidae Grain-Free Formula

Canidae Grain-Free Formula is a premium cat food that contains fresh ingredients. 80% of the protein content is sourced from meat or fish while the remaining 20% is derived naturally from fruits and vegetables. Available in delicious PureElements Chicken, Turkey, Lamb and Fish flavor and PureSea Salmon flavor.

Canidae Grain-Free Formula:

  • Holistic cat food with natural ingredients
  • Contains essential antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
  • Facilitates enzyme activity by breaking down cellulose
  • Helps maintain a luxurious coat with skin and coat conditioners

This cat food is a modern formulation of primal nutrition for cats and is naturally preserved. Cats will enjoy the taste of this high quality food that is formulated with cranberries.

A Closer Look: Canidae Grain-Free Formula is blended for providing maximum nutrition to keep cats happy and healthy. This cat food also contains omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids that enable easy digestion.

Made Specially for: Cats of all ages

Free of: Wheat, corn, soy and grain fillers

Product Notes

Popularity: #49 in Dry Food
View All Canidae View All Dry Food

Canidae Grain-Free pureELEMENTS - Chicken, Turkey, Lamb & Fish - 15 lb

196 reviews
Flavor Size
Amazon Prime
Free shipping for Prime members
Don’t have Prime? Order Ships free at $49+. details
Free shipping on orders $49+
Total: $0.00
Quantity: 0
$41.89 SALE

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
Purchase Limit Reached + Wishlist


Please choose which cart you want to add the item.

+ help

By choosing one of the above, you are able to shop for both yourself and a registrant at the same time. Once you are ready to checkout your items will be waiting for you in both your personal and registry shopping carts.

Still need assistance?

Please contact us at 1-866-SHOP-WAG (1-866-746-7924)

Product Reviews And Resources We've collected resources from around the web to help you make your purchasing decisions.


by PowerReviews
FelidaeGrain-Free pureELEMENTS

(based on 1 review)

Ratings Distribution

  • 5 Stars



  • 4 Stars



  • 3 Stars



  • 2 Stars



  • 1 Stars



Reviewed by 1 customer

Displaying review 1

Back to top

(0 of 1 customers found this review helpful)


This IS grain-free

By Kittens

from Birmingham, AL

About Me Long-time Pet Owner


  • All Natural
  • Easy To Digest
  • Good Taste
  • Good Value
  • Nutritional


    Best Uses

      Comments about Grain-Free pureELEMENTS:

      This product IS grain-free if you read the label on the pictures provided. placed the wrong ingredient list under this product. Check yourself next time before you post reviews.

      Comment on this review

      Displaying review 1

      Back to top