Top 10 best-selling products in Turtle as voted by Wag.com Million-plus customer base
Check out the cheat sheet for Turtle products below. Wag.com Turtle include more than 85 items - from Wardley to ExoTerra. We've got great prices, with fantastic everyday values across our range of products. There are about a million reasons to shop Wag.com. We offer free delivery on almost all orders. Our great customer service takes pride in delighting our customers.
- 1. T-Rex
Tortoise Dry Formula
- The industry's leading dry, pelleted foods are the T-Rex range of Dry Formulas. All these foods have been professionally designed to provide the best nutrition possible for your pet reptile. Highly palatable and easily absorbed, they are convenient and cost effective.
- 2. Zoo Med
Can O' Crickets
- Zoo Med Labs Can O' Crickets - 1.2 oz.These adult-size crickets are ideal for most lizards, turtles, fish, birds and small animals. You'll never have to buy live food again. This food can be kept for about 1 week in the refrigerator. It should be discarded if it begins to develop a foul odor or if visible mold growing. There are 60 crickets per can.
- 3. Hartz
Wardley Reptile Premium Sticks
- Wardley Reptile Premium Sticks is a nutritionally balanced floating stick diet ideal for aquatic reptiles i.e. turtles frogs newtsFeatures include: • Formulated from a variety of natural ingredients• Contains vitamins as well as essential minerals for normal shell growth in turtles• Note: Overall reptile health is related to a total program of good nutrition and not solely a function of any individual nutrient
- 4. Wardley
- Wardley Reptile SticksWardley Reptile Premium Sticks are nutritionally balanced, floating sticks ideal for all aquatic reptiles (turtles, frogs, newts etc). All-natural ingredients. Fortified with vitamins and minerals, including calcium for normal shell growth in turtles.
- 5. Tetra
ReptoMin - Soft Gel
- Tetra ReptoMin - Soft Gel
Tetra ReptoMin - Soft Gel is a moist fruit and vegetable based aquatic animal diet. This meal makes it easy for you to feed your little animals as it is appetizing due to soft texture and appealing aroma. The food comes in gelatin form and is easy to serve. Available in 16 and 32 oz.
Tetra ReptoMin - Soft Gel
Ready to use
Provides wholesome nutrition
Tetra ReptoMin - Soft Gel is a versatile meal. It can be used as a supplement or a standalone meal on its own.
A Closer Look: Tetra ReptoMin - Soft Gel contains real fruits and v
- Read More
- 6. Zilla
Turtle & Tortoise Food
- Zilla Turtle & Tortoise Food - 6.5 ozTurtle owners prize an active pet with varied, vivid shell color. Zilla food is formulated to deliver both, plus the life-lengthening mineral blend owners can't recreate with table scraps or do-it-yourself pet nutrition. 40+ individual ingredients are combined to match the diet of flowers, berries, plants and insects land turtles enjoy in the wild. For extra appeal, each nugget has a flower shape. It's all in one easy-to-use screw top jar, safely blended for year-round daily feeding.
- 7. Zoo Med
Can O' Worms
- Zoo Med Labs Can O' Worms
Zoo Med Labs Can O' Worms are medium sized mealworms that are specially cooked for reptiles and birds. These mealworms are prepared in a tin that can secure its natural juices. The exoskeleton of these worms is softened for simple and easy digestibility.
Zoo Med Labs Can O' Worms
Helps trigger the desired growth
Easy to digest
Zoo Med Labs Can O' Worms are a great source of nutrition and growth for reptiles and birds. Pets may love and enjoy the flavor and taste of this food.
A Closer Look: The unique cooking process of Zoo Med Labs Can O'
- Read More
- 8. Zeigler
Monster Diet - Tortoise Diet
- Zeigler Monster Diet - Tortoise DietTortoise MonsterDiet is a scientifically formulated, vegetable protein based diet for herbivorous land tortoises such as African Spur Thigh (Sulcatas), Red-Foot, Yellow-Foot, Leopard, Russian, Gopher and Pancake. This diet uses high quality protein and fiber sources blended with optimum vitamin and mineral levels to promote maximum growth, proper shell development and longevity in one simple package. In the wild, land tortoises consume a large variety of different foods. Trying to mimic this type of diet with grocery produce is difficult and risky. A balance
- Read More
- 9. Fluker's
Freeze Dried River Shrimp
- Shrimp are a natural prey for many different fish, aquatic amphibians and reptiles because they provide a high source of protein and essential amino acids.
- 10. Zoo Med
Box Turtle Food
- Zoo Med Labs Box Turtle Food Zoo Med Labs Box Turtle Food is made to meet the unique nutrition needs of lovable box turtles. This food contains small amounts of papaya and mango as well as animal protein that can help in normal growth of these aquatic pets. It also contains a range of nutritious plants that pets may love. Zoo Med Labs Box Turtle Food Helps in desired growth Extremely nourishing Easy to digest Easy to use and store Zoo Med Labs Box Turtle Food provides a great source of nutrition for adorable box turtles. A Closer Look: Zoo Med Labs Box Turtle Food contains the accurat
- Read More