Top 10 best-selling products in Chinchilla as voted by Wag.com Million-plus customer base
Ever wondered how to choose the best Chinchilla ? Wag.com Chinchilla include more than 182 items - from Hartz to LMAnimalFarms. We've got great prices, with fantastic everyday values across our range of products. We offer free delivery on most orders. If you don't like something, send it back. If you have a suggestion, let us know. We're here when you need us - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- 1. Oxbow
Western Timothy Hay
- Oxbow Western Timothy HayLooking for a good, basic grass hay with high quality nutrition and a fresh fragrance that's irresistible to small herbivores? Oxbow Western Timothy Hay is the ideal long-strand fiber source for keeping small animal digestive tracts functioning properly. With high fiber, low protein and low calcium content, it is widely recommended by veterinarians.
- 2. Kaytee
- Kaytee Timothy Hay Kaytee Timothy Hay is a natural product with no preservatives or additives. And because Timothy Hay is lower in calcium, it may decrease the likelihood of urinary tract problems. It's available in 48- and 96-ounce bags.
- 3. ZuPreem
Nature's Promise Western Timothy Hay
- ZuPreem Nature's Promise Western Timothy HayZuPreem Nature's Promise Western Timothy Hay is essential in the daily diets of growing and adult rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, prairie dogs and other small animals. This low-protein, long-strand fiber hay is the most recommended hay for everyday feeding. Grown in the fertile valleys of Idaho, it contains high levels of nutrients and promotes good digestive health. It is sun-cured for a natural, fresh aroma and does not have pesticides or color enhancers. You can also use it as foraging and bedding material.
- 4. Oxbow
- Oxbow Oat HayOxbow Oat Hay is harvested before the oat develops into a seed—the way small herbivores need it and like it. Oat Hay, like all grass hay, meets the nutritional needs of herbivores with high fiber and low protein. This appealing alternative contains savory husks full of both flavor and fiber, making it a favorite for many pets. Blend Oat Hay with other Oxbow grass hays to create a nutty-tasting and nutritious combination.
- 5. Oxbow
Bene Terra Organic Meadow Hay
- Oxbow Bene Terra Organic Meadow HayOrganic Meadow Hay is 100% certified organic grass hay. Grown all-naturally without the use of any chemicals, Organic Meadow Hay guarantees that you are feeding high-fiber hay that is beneficial for your pet and the environment. Organic Meadow Hay is composed of a variety of naturally occurring grass hays providing an enticing combination of textures, fragrances and flavors. This organic combination provides a sweet and nutritio
- 6. Oxbow
Orchard Grass Hay
- Oxbow Orchard Grass HayAnimals love the sweet smell and taste of leafy Oxbow Orchard Grass Hay, and that makes it a good addition to an herbivore's healthy meal plan. Like other long-strand grass hays, the soft-textured Orchard Grass Hay is high in fiber, low in protein and supports the health of small herbivores by stimulating digestion, preventing obesity and making mealtime more appealing. Mix Orchard Grass Hay with other Oxbow grass hays to create a sweet and nutritious combination. 40 oz. bag.
- 7. Kaytee
- Kaytee Orchard Grass - 16 oz.Kaytee Orchard Grass provides a natural alternative source of fiber for rabbits and other small animals. Orchard grass is a sweet, fruity-scented high fiber hay that aids in the digestive process of small pets. Feeding orchard grass will encourage natural foraging instincts. Compressed orchard grass is easy to feed and creates less mess. Plus, pets love variety, which helps to stimulate their senses. It comes in a 16-ounce bag.
- 8. Oxbow
- Oxbow Botanical HayWithout a little variety in any diet, mealtime can get boring. Oxbow’s Botanical Hay is a rich blend of herbs united with Western Timothy hay to stimulate your pet's appetite for hay and create a relaxing getaway in your pet's habitat. Alternate Botanical Hay with other Oxbow grass hays, or mix it in with other hays to create appetizing, long-strand fiber meals.
- 10. Oxbow
Essentials Chinchilla Deluxe
- Like other herbivores, a chinchilla requires daily fiber to maintain a healthy digestive system. When served with Oxbow loose grass hays, the farm-fresh alfalfa in Chinchilla Deluxe - Chinchilla Food provides the necessary fiber,balanced with a specially formulated blend of stabilized nutrients to meet the distinctive needs of this small animal species. Feed Oxbow Chinchilla Deluxe - Chinchilla Food to chinchillas of all ages to maintain intestinal health and prevent digestive upset.