Top 10 best-selling products in Bulbs as voted by Wag.com Million-plus customer base
Check out the cheat sheet for Bulbs products below. Wag.com Bulbs include more than 243 items - from ExoTerra to Tetra. Our prices go as low as $5 on Cable and $10 on Mat. Our award-winning customer service take pride in delighting our customers, and do everything they can to ensure that your experience is hassle-free, fun and rewarding.
- 1. Zoo Med
Basking Spot Bulb
- Zoo Med Labs Basking Spot BulbThe Repti Basking Spot Lamps have a unique, patented double reflector that focuses 35% more heat and light into a tight beam. Ideal for use with diurnal reptiles that thermo-regulate by basking, including many tropical and desert species.The Zoo Med Labs Basking Spot Bulb is available in 25 watt, 50 watt, 75 watt, 100 watt and 150 watt.
- 2. Exo Terra
Repti-Glo 5.0 - Tropical Terrarium Lamp
- "Exo Terra Repti-Glo 5.0 - Tropical Terrarium Lamp - Compact FluorescentThe Exo Terra Repti-Glo 5.0 - Tropical Terrarium Lamp is ideal for all tropical and sub-tropical reptiles, and great for reptiles with high UV requirements. UVA (30%) stimulates appetite, activity and reproductive behavior. UVB (5%) promotes Vitamin D3 synthesis. 30% UVA
Recommended in combination with Repti Glo 2.0
Available in 13 watt and 26 watt.13 watt: 15"" (38 cm), 25.5 mm diameter26 watt: 30"" (76 cm), 25.5 mm diameter
- Read More
- 3. Zoo Med
- The PowerSun UV is a self-ballasted mercury vapor lamp which emits UVA, UVB and heat all in one lamp! Fits into a standard ceramic socket...
- 4. Zoo Med
Bulb Heat Infrared
- Zoo Med Labs Bulb Heat InfraredLike Zoo Med's Nocturnal Infrared Heat Lamp, the Nightlight Red Reptile Bulb is also made of true red glass that is not painted or coated for better heat transfer. The economical 24-hour heat source is for all types of reptiles, amphibians, birds or small animals. It provides very little visible light so as not to disturb your animal's sleeping patterns. It's a perfect night light bulb for viewing the nocturnal behavior of your animals.Available in 50 watt, 75 watt, 100 watt and 150 watt.
- 5. Exo Terra
Repti-Glo 2.0 - Full Spec Terrarium Lamp
- The Exo Terra Repti-Glo 2.0 Compact Full Spectrum Terrarium Lamp is a general light source with a high visual light output and a very high color rendering index, but lower UVB radiation. This bulb is suitable for snakes, all amphibians and nocturnal animals. Plants will thrive under this light, and it is a perfect complementary light to a UVB bulb to boost visual light. The advantage of the Exo Terra Repti-Glo 2.0 Compact Full Spectrum Terrarium Lamp is its size and the fact that it is self-ballasted. A regular screw fitting is sufficient to operate these bulbs. The bulb has wattage of 26, and
- Read More
- Price: $17.99 - $18.99
$10.99 - $17.99
- shop now >
- 6. Exo Terra
Repti-Glo 10.0 - Desert Terrarium Lamp
- Exo Terra Repti-Glo 10.0 - Desert Terrarium Lamp - Compact FluorescentThe Exo Terra Repti-Glo 10.0 Compact Desert Terrarium Lamp has a very high UVB output similar to that associated with desert environments. Desert locations receive more direct sunlight than any other because of fewer clouds, less air humidity and no plants or trees to provide shade. Therefore desert reptiles are more exposed to UV radiation than any other type of reptile. This bulb can also be used on screened terrariums or terrariums with dense screen covers to ensure UVB penetration. Dense screens can filter out up to 50%
- Read More
- Price: $18.99 - $20.99
$14.99 - $15.99
- shop now >
- 7. Zilla
Night Red Heat Incandescent Bulb
- Zilla Night Red Heat Incandescent Bulb Ideal for tropical and desert habitats, this bulb provides ambient heat in which most of the photons emitted by the filament never escape the dark tint, heating the air inside the enclosure to create the warmth needed for a healthy reptile environment. This bulb is made from glass containing rare earth red phosphors and emits red light, which is less visible to reptiles, great for nocturnal viewing without disturbing the reptile's day/night cycle.The Zilla Night Red Heat Incandescent Bulb is available in 50 watt, 75 watt, 100 watt and 150 watt.
- 8. Fluker's
Splash Proof Bulb
- Fluker's Splash Proof Bulb - 75 wattDesigned for water-based and high humidity setups. The Fluker's heavy duty Splash Proof Halogen Bulb will not shatter like regular heat lamps when accidentally splashed with water.
- 9. Fluker's
Sun Glow Coil Bulb
- Fluker's Sun Glow Coil BulbUnder natural conditions, the sun produces ultraviolet B (UVB) radiation. UVB radiation is needed to produce vitamin D. In captivity, reptiles that have poor lighting conditions can develop life-threatening diseases. Sun Glow fluorescent bulbs provide essential ultraviolet B radiation for captive reptiles and amphibians. These Bulbs generate more UVB (> 250 watts/cm) than competitor 's 5.0 fluorescent tubes (> 250 watts/cm)! Sun Glow bulbs should be used in combination with Repta-Sun incandescent bulbs which can be used to regulate the environmental temperature
- Read More
- 10. Zoo Med
Bulb Daylight Blue
- Bulb Daylight BlueZoo Med's Daylight Blue Reptile Bulb is made of a true blue glass (not painted or coated) for better heat transfer. Economical daytime heat source provides beneficial UVA rays for the psychological health of the reptile and amphibian species. Bright, attractive light output accentuates your animals' natural colors for maximum viewing pleasure. European quality for long burn life.