Best Bearded Dragon
Top 10 best-selling products in Bearded Dragon as voted by Wag.com Million-plus customer base
We've put together Top 10 lists of our best-selling Bearded Dragon products. Sticks, Dry Food, Pellets - we have them all! We've got great prices, with fantastic everyday values across our range of products. Our award-winning customer service take pride in delighting our customers, and do everything they can to ensure that your experience is hassle-free, fun and rewarding.
- 1. Fluker's
Freeze Dried Crickets
- Fluker's Freeze Dried Crickets - 1.6 ozTake the hassle out of keeping and maintaining live feeders for your pets with Fluker's Freeze Dried Crickets. Packed with the flavor your pet loves and the nutrition he needs.
- 2. Fluker's
Freeze Dried Mealworms
- Fluker's Freeze Dried Mealworms - 1.9 ozTake the hassle out of keeping and maintaining live feeders for your pets with Fluker's Freeze Dried Mealworms. Provides a natural source of nutrition, including protein and essential amino acids.
- 3. Zoo Med
Can O' Crickets
- Zoo Med Labs Can O' Crickets - 1.2 oz.These adult-size crickets are ideal for most lizards, turtles, fish, birds and small animals. You'll never have to buy live food again. This food can be kept for about 1 week in the refrigerator. It should be discarded if it begins to develop a foul odor or if visible mold growing. There are 60 crickets per can.
- 4. Zoo Med
Can O' Worms
- Zoo Med Labs Can O' Worms
Zoo Med Labs Can O' Worms are medium sized mealworms that are specially cooked for reptiles and birds. These mealworms are prepared in a tin that can secure its natural juices. The exoskeleton of these worms is softened for simple and easy digestibility.
Zoo Med Labs Can O' Worms
Helps trigger the desired growth
Easy to digest
Zoo Med Labs Can O' Worms are a great source of nutrition and growth for reptiles and birds. Pets may love and enjoy the flavor and taste of this food.
A Closer Look: The unique cooking process of Zoo Med Labs Can O'
- Read More
- 5. Fluker's
Orange Cube-Complete Cricket Diet
- Fluker's Orange Cube-Complete Cricket DietFluker's Orange Cube Complete Cricket Diet is the best one-step feeding solution for your crickets and other feeder insects. This product is the single solution to provide the three things crickets need most: food, water and vitamins. It is specially formulated to be easily digested by both crickets and the animals that will consume them. Made from nutritious items such as kelp, spiruluna and brewer's yeast. Also packed with Vitamins E, B-12, A, D3 and calcium carbonate. Available in 6 oz or 12 oz jars.
- 6. Fluker's
Cricket Quencher Calcium Fortified - 16 oz
- Fluker's Cricket Quencher Calcium Fortified - 16 ozFluker's Cricket Quencher Calcium Fortified provides crickets and other feeder insects with a safe and clean water source. It also offers a good source of calcium for gut-loading insects prior to feeding them to your reptile.
- 7. Exo Terra
- Exo Terra Meal Worms - 1.2 ozExo Terra Meal Worms is a complementary pet food for reptiles. The canned insects have the same nutritional value as live insects but are easier to digest. 1.2 oz.
- 8. Fluker's
Buffet Blend Adult Bearded Dragon Formula
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Adult Bearded Dragon Formula - 2.9 ozThis combination of freeze dried insects and vitamin enriched pellet formula diet provides complete and balanced nutrition. Provides your pet with the proper balance of protein, fat, vitamins and minerals.
- 9. T-Rex
Dragon Dust ICB
- T-Rex Dragon Dust ICB - 1.75 ozSprinkle this high-tech dust onto crickets before feeding. Combined with the dietary value of crickets, Dragon Dust completes the vitamin, nutrient, mineral and trace-element requirements for your pet's feeding needs.
- 10. Jurassipet
JurassiDiet - EasiCricket
- Jurassipet JurassiDiet - EasiCricketEasiCricket is the easy alternative to feeding live prey to your animal. If you hate the hassle of feeding live insects, then EasiDiet line is for you. Skip the gut load and hydration cubes; no more chirping crickets or odor from prey that die prematurely.