Best Aquatic Turtle
Top 10 best-selling products in Aquatic Turtle as voted by Wag.com Million-plus customer base
We've put together Top 10 lists of our best-selling Aquatic Turtle products. Find exactly what you are looking for - Sticks, Dry Food,and Pellets. You will consistently find that our prices are among the lowest in the industry. And here's the best part: we deliver everything to your door in 1-2 days for free.
- 1. Tetra
- Tetra ReptoMin Sticks
Tetra ReptoMin Sticks are rich in calcium for healthier bones of your aquatic pet. This meal is also rich in micronutrients and it promotes your water animal's overall health. This food is prepared under strict quality control for providing nutrients to your pet. It's also easy to digest and is rich in calcium. Available in 10.59 oz. and 2.64 and 6.83 lbs.
Tetra ReptoMin Sticks
Recommended by breeders
Tasty and healthy
Tetra ReptoMin Sticks are meant to be fed one to two times a day according to your pet's requirements.
A Closer Look: Tetra ReptoMin
- Read More
- 2. Zoo Med
Aquatic Turtle Food
- Zoo Med Labs Aquatic Turtle FoodZoo Med Labs Aquatic Turtle Food has been scientifically formulated to meet the dietary requirements of aquatic turtles at each of their life stages. These food pellets float, making it easier for aquatic turtles, who prefer eating at the water surface, to locate their food.Available in 1.85 oz., 7.5 oz. and 13 oz. containers.
- 3. Zoo Med
Turtle Gourmet Food
- Zoo Med Labs Gourmet Aquatic Turtle Food Zoo Med's Gourmet Aquatic Turtle Food adds a nice high protein treat to your turtle's diet with the addition of dried shrimp and mealworms. It also includes whole cranberries, which are a natural food item for many North American species of aquatic turtles. It is scientifically formulated to meet the dietary needs of growing turtles with a shell length of 2" to 6". It contains added vitamins and minerals and no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors. For hatchling turtles, use Zoo Med's Natural Aquatic Turtle Food Hatchling Formula. For adult turtl
- Read More
- 4. Fluker's
Freeze Dried Crickets
- Fluker's Freeze Dried Crickets - 1.6 ozTake the hassle out of keeping and maintaining live feeders for your pets with Fluker's Freeze Dried Crickets. Packed with the flavor your pet loves and the nutrition he needs.
- 5. Zoo Med
- Zoo Med Labs Red Shrimp Zoo Med's Large Sun-Dried Red Shrimp are an excellent high quality, protein-rich food for large aquatic turtles and large freshwater or marine aquarium fish and invertebrates. Fish and turtles typically show an increase in weight and vigor within only a few days of feeding. Whether used as a staple food or an occasional treat, Zoo Med's Sun-Dried Red Shrimp provide a nutritional boost to any feeding regimen.Available in 2.5 oz. and 5 oz. containers.
- 6. Tetra
ReptoMin Baby Sticks
- Tetra ReptoMin Baby Sticks
Tetra ReptoMin Baby Sticks are easy to be consumed by small water animals like turtles as this food floats on the water. Promote your pet's holistic health with this tasty and nutritious treat. This meal is designed to provide proper nutrients to your pet.
Tetra ReptoMin Baby Sticks
Fortified with micronutrients
Easy to digest
Tetra ReptoMin Baby Sticks is specially designed for smaller animals. It's smaller in size and is softer than regular aquatic animal meals.
A Closer Look: Tetra ReptoMin Baby Sticks is fortified with calcium. This promotes bon
- Read More
- 7. Tetra
- Tetra ReptoMin Plus
Tetra ReptoMin Plus contains natural attractants for promoting overall health of your aquatic pets. This food contains a medley of micronutrients including calcium and vitamins. It's also very delectable due to its natural ingredients. This meal is scientifically packaged to store nutrients and freshness. Give the goodness of shrimp and krill to your turtle.
Tetra ReptoMin Plus
Tasty and fun food
Easy to digest
Tetra ReptoMin Plus floats on the water top and is easy to be consumed by small water animals.
A Closer Look: Tetra ReptoMin Plus contains s
- Read More
- 8. Zoo Med
Natural Aquatic Turtle Food
- Zoo Med Labs Natural Aquatic Turtle FoodZoo Med Labs Natural Aquatic Turtle Food has been scientifically formulated to meet the dietary requirements of aquatic turtles at each of their life stages. This maintenance formula meets the dietary requirements of growing and adult aquatic turtles. The pellets float, making this food ideal for aquatic turtles who prefer eating at the water surface. It comes in a 12 oz. container.
- 9. Fluker's
Buffet Blend Aquatic Turtle Formula
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Aquatic Turtle Formula - 8 ozThis combination of freeze dried insects and vitamin enriched pellet formula diet provides complete and balanced nutrition. Provides a proper balance of protein, fat, vitamins and minerals.
- 10. T-Rex
Juvenile Aquatic Turtle Dry Formula
- T-Rex Juvenile Aquatic Turtle Dry FormulaT-Rex foods have been professionally designed to provide the best nutrition possible for your pet reptile. Highly palatable and easily absorbed, they are convenient and cost effective. 1.5 oz.