- - Kaytee Orchard Grass - 16 oz. - - - Kaytee Orchard Grass provides a natural alternative source of fiber for rabbits and other small animals. Orchard grass is a sweet, fruity-scented high fiber hay that aids in the digestive process of small pets. Feeding orchard grass will encourage natural foraging instincts. Compressed orchard grass is easy to feed and creates less mess. Plus, pets love variety, which helps to stimulate their senses. It comes in a 16-ounce bag. -
- - Oxbow Orchard Grass Hay - - - Animals love the sweet smell and taste of leafy Oxbow Orchard Grass Hay, and that makes it a good addition to an herbivore's healthy meal plan. Like other long-strand grass hays, the soft-textured Orchard Grass Hay is high in fiber, low in protein and supports the health of small herbivores by stimulating digestion, preventing obesity and making mealtime more appealing. Mix Orchard Grass Hay with other Oxbow grass hays to create a sweet and nutritious combination. 40 oz. bag. -
Mountain Grass Hay comes in a 10oz., 5lb., and 25lb. bag and is a great alternative hay to Timothy High Fiber Hay or Timothy Gold Hay if you or your pet is allergic or hyper-sensitive to Timothy Hay. Mountain Grass Hay can also be used to add variety to your pet's diet or as a treat. This dark green hay has lots of leaf and stem for added fiber and gnawing satisfaction. This is not a total diet and should be fed in conjunction with one of American Pet Diner's animal specific pellet rations.
- - Oxbow Oat Hay - - - Oxbow Oat Hay is harvested before the oat develops into a seed—the way small herbivores need it and like it. Oat Hay, like all grass hay, meets the nutritional needs of herbivores with high fiber and low protein. This appealing alternative contains savory husks full of both flavor and fiber, making it a favorite for many pets. Blend Oat Hay with other Oxbow grass hays to create a nutty-tasting and nutritious combination. -
- - Oxbow Botanical Hay - - - Without a little variety in any diet, mealtime can get boring. Oxbow’s Botanical Hay is a rich blend of herbs united with Western Timothy hay to stimulate your pet's appetite for hay and create a relaxing getaway in your pet's habitat. Alternate Botanical Hay with other Oxbow grass hays, or mix it in with other hays to create appetizing, long-strand fiber meals. -
- - Oxbow Western Timothy Hay - - - Looking for a good, basic grass hay with high quality nutrition and a fresh fragrance that's irresistible to small herbivores? Oxbow Western Timothy Hay is the ideal long-strand fiber source for keeping small animal digestive tracts functioning properly. With high fiber, low protein and low calcium content, it is widely recommended by veterinarians. -
- - Oxbow Bene Terra Organic - Rabbit - - - Organic Rabbit is specially formulated to mirror the nutrition a rabbit would find in its natural environment. Fortified with essential vitamins and chelated minerals, it contains a wholesome combination of organic ingredients, including high-fiber grass hay and essential nutrients to nourish your rabbit the way nature designed. -
- ZuPreem Nature's Promise Rabbit Pellets - - - The ZuPreem Nature's Promise Rabbit Pellets provides a fresh and healthy diet to your pet. The product is in pallet shape and has such a texture which makes it easy to chew and digest. It provides a complete and balanced diet to your pets as it is made with high quality Timothy Hay grown in fertile Idaho valleys. - - ZuPreem Nature's Promise Rabbit Pellets - - - Has great aroma of grass and taste of fresh veggies - - High in fiber content for easy digestion - - Provides nutritional benefits - - Made in USA - - - The product contains vitamins and minerals that are required by rabbits and make them have a strong and healthy body. They can have it on a daily basis. - - - A Closer Look: - The ZuPreem Nature's Promise Rabbit Pellets is made from freshly ground vegetables, high fiber and fresh hay which makes it highly healthy for rabbits to eat. - - - Made Specially for: - Rabbits of all ages - - - Free of: - Pesticide, Soy and wheat - -
- - Oxbow Bunny Basics - Young Rabbit Food - - - Young rabbits need lots of fiber, as well as a good balance of protein and amino acids to keep them healthy and growing properly. Bunny Basics - Young Rabbit Food, which includes energy-dense alfalfa hay, was designed specifically to provide stabilized nutrients to keep young rabbits thriving. This feed also can be used to boost the nutrition of older rabbits with weight loss due to age or illness. Offer Bunny Basics - Young Rabbit Food in combination with Oxbow grass hays to ensure a healthy, balanced diet for young or active rabbits. - - Available in 5 lb. and 10 lb. bags. -
- - Oxbow Bene Terra Organic Meadow Hay - - - Organic Meadow Hay is 100% certified organic grass hay. Grown all-naturally without the use of any chemicals, Organic Meadow Hay guarantees that you are feeding high-fiber hay that is beneficial for your pet and the environment. Organic Meadow Hay is composed of a variety of naturally occurring grass hays providing an enticing combination of textures, fragrances and flavors. This organic combination provides a sweet and nutritio
- - Kaytee Bermuda Grass - 16 oz. - - - Kaytee Bermuda Grass provides a natural alternative source of fiber for rabbits and other small animals. Bermuda Grass is a high fiber, high quality hay that aids in the natural digestive process of small pets. Feeding Bermuda Grass will encourage a pet's natural foraging instinct. Compressed Bermuda Grass is easy to feed and creates less mess. Pets love variety, which helps to stimulate their senses. Offering Kaytee Bermuda Grass will allow a pet to enjoy a fresh source of fiber every day. It comes in a 16-ounce bag. -
- - Kaytee Timothy Complete - Rabbit - - - Kaytee Timothy Complete is a pellet daily diet made with nutritious sun-cured Timothy Hay combined with other essential ingredients necessary for your rabbit. Timothy Hay aids the natural digestive process of rabbits by providing fiber. Because Timothy Hay is lower in calcium and protein than other grasses, it may decrease the likelihood of urinary tract problems and other health issues relative to rabbits. It provides complete nutrition, including long-lasting Vitamin C. The pellet form makes for easy feeding and optimal animal acceptance. It's available in 5- and 10-pound bags. -
- - Super Pet Apple Orchard Stick - 10 piece - - - Critters can't resist these all natural apple sticks. Super Pet Apple Orchard Sticks help to keep your pet's teeth healthy, clean and trim.�They are completely safe to chew and made from sustainable tree sources.� Ideal for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters and other furry friends.� Pack contains�10 assorted size sticks. -
Alffy Rabbit Pellets are a complete pellet ration specifically designed for the young, growing or breeding rabbit. Great tasting small pellets for ease of eating. Yucca added to reduce cage odors. Feed to rabbits and other small companion animals. See Alffy Guinea Pig & Chinchilla for specific pellet rations for those animals. DON'T FORGET- American Pet Diner's high quality hay should be fed daily to meet your rabbit's daily fiber needs. Alffy Rabbit Pellets come in a 6 lb. bag. - - F
Tropical Carnival is a vitamin-nutrient-fortified food and treat, all-in-one. This super premium gourmet food is specifically formulated for the daily dietary needs of your rabbit and is jam-packed with a medley of delicacies such as fruits, veggies, seeds and gains. Plus we've added beneficial bacteria to aid in proper digestion. Your rabbit will find Tropical Carnival simply irresistible. - - Features include: - - • With high fiber lower protein Timothy and Alfalfa Hay pellets - • A festive blend of natural fruits nuts and veggies - • The "Right-Sized Bites" that rabbits love -
- - Oxbow Bunny Basics - Adult Rabbit Food - 10 lbs - - - All rabbits need high fiber to keep their digestive systems working properly, plus basic vitamins and minerals to maximize their health. Bunny Basics - Adult Rabbit Food combines needed fiber with stabilized nutrients to assure a well-balanced diet when served with Oxbow loose grass hays. 10 lb. bag. -
- - Rabbit Hutch 1-Story - - - Super Pet Hutches feature durable shingles rooftops that are weather and rain resistant to keep pets safe and dry. The wood is treated with a pet safe stain to provide a longer hutch life. The feature packed hutches have a nesting box hideout, multiple access doors, a hay manger, and a E-Z Clean pull-out litter tray with wire grate. The elevated living area has secure locks and plenty of open space for ventilation. All Super Pet hutches are easy to assemble with fewer parts and easy to follow instructions. Measures 36 x 24.25 x 36.25 inches. -
- - Kaytee Timothy Hay - - - Kaytee Timothy Hay is a natural product with no preservatives or additives. And because Timothy Hay is lower in calcium, it may decrease the likelihood of urinary tract problems. It's available in 48- and 96-ounce bags. -
- - Kaytee Premium Timothy Hay - 24 oz. - - - Kaytee Premium Timothy Hay is harvested from the high elevations of the Columbia River basin � an environment with the perfect combination of dry days and cool nights. Kaytee experts, who have been farming since the 1920�s, hand-select hay from the second cutting to ensure the proper ratio of leaf to stem. Once selected, the hay is sheltered to protect it from the elements and ensure that the right green color and nutritional content is maintained. As a final step, the hay is special cut to increase the ease of feeding. Kaytee Premium Western Timothy Hay is pesticide-free and aids in the natural digestive process of rabbits and small animals by providing required long-strand fiber. Timothy Hay Plus offers natural Kaytee Timothy Hay blended with all-natural health-boosting ingredients, like sweet-smelling mint for digestive health, munchy marigolds for antioxidant enrichment and crunchy carrots for additional vitamins. It's available in 3 varieties - Carrot, Marigold and Mint. Each comes in a 24-ounce bag. -
Small Animal Food > Rabbit Kaytee > "orchard grass hay for rabbits"
Kaytee, ZuPreem, Sunseed - we have them all! Get fantastic everyday values across our range of products and a Savings Center that makes it easy to find the stuff on sale this week. We deliver orders over $49 to your door for free in 1-2 days. Based on customer feedback, we have also expanded delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO addresses. However, due to the additional fees and challenges associated with shipping to these special destinations, we're asking you to help cover a portion of the shipping and handling costs. And did we mention our award-winning customer service?