- - Fluker's Repta-Clamp Ceramic Lamp With Switch - - - The perfect lamp for reptiles who like to bask. Ceramic sockets are rated up to 250 watts for incandescent bulbs and heat emitters. All sizes feature safety clamps and easily attach to the rim of all terrariums. - - Available in 5.5, 8.5 and 10 inch sizes. -
Repta-Sun Incandescent Lighting For Basking Animals. Repta-Sun Incandescent light bulbs provide the radiant heat (infrared light) that reptiles need. Reptiles are ectothermic and depend on their environmental temperature to regulate their core body temperature. If a reptile is not provided an appropriate environmental temperature range (ETR), it may be predisposed to chronic infections. Because ETRs vary from species to species, ask your pet professional or review available literature for guida
- - Fluker's Splash Proof Bulb - 75 watt - - - Designed for water-based and high humidity setups. The Fluker's heavy duty Splash Proof Halogen Bulb will not shatter like regular heat lamps when accidentally splashed with water. -
- - Marina Betta Kit LED Light - - - This cool white LED lamp effortlessly accents your tank and also makes a great night light. Plastic fixture. 110 V 60 Hz cULus. Approved low voltage transformer. Fits items 13401, 13402, 13403, 13404. -
" - - Tetra Submersible Heater - - - The Tetra Submersible Heater features an electronic thermostat that automatically adjusts heat output to keep water at a constant 78 degrees Fahrenheit. An indicator light lets you know when the heater is on and heating your aquarium. - - Tetra 10 Submersible Heater: 50-watt, designed for aquariums 2 to 10 gallons in size - Tetra 30 Submersible Heater: 100 watt, designed for aquariums 10 to 30 gallons in size - Tetra 30 Submersible Heater: 200 watt, designed for aquariums 30 to 55 gallons in size - "
- - Fluker's Red Heat Bulbs - - - These bulbs can be used during evening hours to view your pet without disturbing its nocturnal routine. Provides the radiant heat that reptiles need to regulate their core body temperatures. - - Available in 75-watt and 150-watt. -
- - Zilla Heat Mat - - - Reptiles rely on external heat sources to elevate their body temperature. Zilla Heat Mat Terrarium Heaters provide warmth for reptiles to absorb from their surrounding environment in order to maintain and thermo-regulate heat used for daily activities, appetite and digestion. - - The Zilla Heat Mat is available in mini, small, medium and large sizes. - - - - - - - - - - Size - - - - Dimensions - - - - - Mini - - 4.3 x 1.3 x 9.6 inch - - - - Small - - 6.3 x 1.3 x 10.5 inch - - - - Medium - - 8.5 x 1.3 x 14.4 inch - - - - Large - - 8.5 x 1.3 x 20 inch - - - -
The Aqua-Glo Fluorescent Aquarium Light Bulb is a linear fluorescent bulb with a color temperature of 18000 Kelvin and it fits all suitable standard and electronic ballasts. Color temperature for fluorescent lights is assigned a value based on human color perception that matches the color of the particular lamp. This Aqua-Glo Fluorescent Aquarium Light Bulb generates an ideal fish color-enhancing spectrum while also delivering a strong photosynthetic range to stimulate vigorous plant growth. Glo
- - Zoo Med Labs ReptiTherm Under Tank Heater - - - ReptiTherm Under Tank Heaters are an ideal 24-hour primary or secondary heat source for tropical or temperate reptilian species. All of Zoo Meds Under Tank Heaters are UL/cUL-approved and contain a solid state nichrome heating element. These under tank heaters permanently adhere to your terrarium, forming a solid bond for optimum heat transfer. - - Available in 4 sizes for 1-5 gallon, 10-20 gallon, 30-40 gallon and 50-60 gallon terrariums. -
- - Reptilecare Rock Heater - - - Zoo Med's Repticare Rock Heaters are made of a hydrated rock material that is twice as strong as cement or pumice, resulting in excellent conductivity and increased product longevity. Hot spots are not a problem with a completely encapsulated full coverage nichrome heating element that distributes heat evenly. -
- The Exo Terra Heat-Glo Infrared Terrarium Heat Lamp emits infrared heatwaves and is a typical heating lamp. Heat is important for reptiles, as it is essential for their activity and digestion. The red glass transmits infrared waves produced by the special filament, and the lamp has a special built-in reflector to direct the heat in any direction required. The Exo Terra Heat-Glo Infrared Terrarium Heat Lamp does not disrupt normal reptile activity, making it an excellent 24-hour radiant heat s
Professional Series infrared heat lamp for heating terrariums and nocturnal viewing. - - Features include: - - •150 watt - • This bulb does not provide light in the visible light spectrum, it can be used at night without causing negative effects. - • This infrared heat lamp is ideal for providing an appropriate nighttime basking spot for reptiles. -
- - Zoo Med Labs Bulb Heat Infrared - - - Like Zoo Med's Nocturnal Infrared Heat Lamp, the Nightlight Red Reptile Bulb is also made of true red glass that is not painted or coated for better heat transfer. The economical 24-hour heat source is for all types of reptiles, amphibians, birds or small animals. It provides very little visible light so as not to disturb your animal's sleeping patterns. It's a perfect night light bulb for viewing the nocturnal behavior of your animals. - - Available in 50 watt, 75 watt, 100 watt and 150 watt. -
- - Deep Dome Clamp Lamp - - - Professional Series Dimmable Clamp Lamp includes on/off dimmer switch. Great for reducing light/heat output on all types of incandescent lamps. Rated for up to 150 watts. -
- - Fluker's Repta-Clamp Ceramic Lamp With Dimmable Switch - 8.5 inch - - - - Now you can set the mood for your pet with Fluker's new clamp lamp with dimmer. Ceramic sockets are rated for incandescent bulbs. Features safety clamps and easily attaches to the rim of all terrariums. The perfect lamp for reptiles that like to bask. Equipped with a dimmer that allows you to control the heat/light. -
The Exo Terra Sun-Glo Tight Beam Basking Spot Terrarium Lamp provides a tight beam of light and heat that can be directed precisely on an area, creating a basking spot for your reptile. The heat and light provided is increased by 35%, allowing greater distances between the bulb and the basking site. Reptiles require appropriate and high quality lighting in order to meet certain different metabolic needs. The UVA light given off by the Exo Terra Sun-Glo Tight Beam Basking Spot Terrarium Lamp cont
- - Lamp 10K Compact Fluorescent Straight Pin - 18 watt - 9 inch - - - The 10,000K is purified super daylight lamp that simulates the high-intensity lumen output of the midday tropical sun. It contains rare-earth color enhancing phosphors to emit sparkling, blue-white rays. Compact fluorescent lamps emits powerful lumen output without consuming high energy or producing excessive heat. They provide photo-biological light requirements for aquatic life and enhance the appearance of the aquarium. The lamps come in two styles: European straight pin base arrangement and Japanese square pine base arrangement. -
Beds & Furniture > Dog Bed and Furniture > "heat lamp for dogs"
From your Ware and K&H Pet Products, to the Vo-Toys products that keep you feeling your best - we've got you covered. Check around! You'll see we've got great prices on all products. Shipping is always free when you spend $49 or more, and we ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. Our award-winning customer service takes pride in helping our customers.