Check out the most popular brands: Kaytee, ZuPreem & Sunseed. Compare our low prices and save. Shipping is always free when you spend $35 or more, and we ship FAST - overnight to more than 75% of the country, and in 2 days to everyone else. Shopping online beats waiting in line any day. With wag.com, there are no trips to the store, no circling the aisles, and of course, no waiting in line. Ever.
" - - Exo Terra Moss Ball - - - Keep your aquarium crystal clear and odor-free with the Fluval Moss Ball. Designed to create a decorative setting, the Fluval Moss Ball simplifies aquarium maintenance and helps to create ideal conditions for small fish and shrimp by adsorbing and trapping phosphate and nitrite within its core. - - - For fish and shrimp aquariums - - Adsorption resin helps reduce organic matter accumulation which causes cloudiness and odors - - Effective for up to 2 months - - Treats 30-60 l (10-20 US gal.) aquariums - - "
- - Fluval Ceramic Shrimp Decor - Cave - - - The Fluval Cave is a non-toxic ceramic accessory that's safe for delicate shrimp and dwarf crayfish. It is specially designed for Fluval's EBI Nano Shrimp Habitat. The Fluval Cave provides shelter when shrimp and dwarf crayfish are molting or stressed and helps bring out breeding instincts. The natural design can be enhanced with live moss. Size: 9.5 x 7.5 x 7 cm (2.75 x 3.75 x 2.95 in). -
- - Fluval Ceramic Shrimp Decor - Trunk - - - The Fluval Trunk is a non-toxic ceramic accessory that's safe for delicate shrimp and dwarf crayfish. It is specially designed for Fluval's EBI Nano Shrimp Habitat. The Fluval Trunk provides shelter when shrimp and dwarf crayfish are molting or stressed and helps bring out breeding instincts. The natural design can be enhanced with live moss. Size: 13.5 x 5 x 6 cm (5.3 x 2 x 2.35 in). -
- - Fluval Ceramic Shrimp Decor - Log - - - The Fluval Log is a non-toxic ceramic accessory that's safe for delicate shrimp and dwarf crayfish. Specifically designed for Fluval's EBI Nano Shrimp Habitat, it provides shelter when shrimp and dwarf crayfish are molting or stressed and helps bring out breeding instincts. The natural design can be enhanced with live moss. Size: 8.5 x 6 x 11 cm (3.35 x 2.35 x 4.3 in). -
- - Frog Moss - - - Completely natural frog moss for use with frogs, toads, salamanders, garter or green snakes and all other moss environment species. Use as a top substrate or decorative accent in vivarium/terrarium applications. -
- - Exo Terra Moss Mat - - - The Exo Terra Moss Mat is a hygienic substrate substitute for all terrariums. It provides a natural look to your terrarium and is soft and non-abrasive. Absorbent and washable. -
- Make Your Reptiles Feel at Home - - - Zoo Med Labs Terrarium Moss is a cage substrate made for amphibians and swamp environment reptiles. This moss is great to use in humidifying shelters. It gives a feeling of being in the absolutely natural environment to all aquatic pets. It can be used by pets for laying eggs and incubation. Available in 5, 10 and 15-20 gallon sizes. - - Zoo Med Labs Terrarium Moss - - - Provides a suitable environment - - Durable to use - - Light in weight - - - Zoo Med Labs Terrarium Moss makes the cage environment similar to natural conditions for aquatic pets. - - - A Closer Look: - Zoo Med Labs Terrarium Moss is made from natural material to give the right kind of habitat to reptiles and other types of water dwelling animals. - - - Made Specially for: - Reptiles and amphibians - -
Real moss terrarium bedding provides your pet with comfort and shelter in a natural environment. - - Features include: - - • Ideal for frogs, salamanders and green snakes. - • Suitable for reptiles and terrestrial amphibians. -
The Fluval Moss Ball helps create ideal aquarium conditions for small fish and shrimp by adsorbing and trapping phosphate and nitrite. It also helps reduce aquarium maintenance by deterring the growth of many compounds that cause the unsightly buildup of organic matter. The Fluval Moss Ball also serves as an attractive decorative addition to aquariums. Designed for freshwater shrimp or fish aquariums, it is effective for up to 2 months and treats 10 to 20 gallon aquariums. - - Features in
- - Marina Decor Mangrove Root - - - The Marina Decor Mangrove Root is designed to mimic mangrove roots found in nature, helping you to achieve a realistic and attractive underwater environment. It provides shelter and hiding spots, and features a faux finish that's nearly indistinguishable from the real thing. - - Available in medium 9.5 x 8.5 x 8.5 inch and large 12.7 x 11.2 x 9 inch sizes. -
- - Marineland Flexi-Branch Decor - - - This reptile habitat dTcor is a great alternative to real wood. Marineland Flexi-Branch DTcor is easy to clean, won't rot and won't absorb pet wastes. It can be easily bent and formed into a variety of configurations. Marineland Flexi-Branch Decor provides a natural and familiar look to your pet's habitat. - - Available in medium and large sizes. - - - - - - - - - - - - - Size - - - - - - - - Dimensions - - - - - - - - - Medium - - - - - - 2 x 9 x 17 inch - - - - - - - - Large - - - - - - 1.3 x 9.8 x 24.5 inch - - - - - - -
- - Marineland Flexi-Vine Decor - - - Flexi-vine decor bends to fit any configuration. It's an ideal alternative to real wood, as it won't rot or absorb pet wastes. Conveniently easy to clean. - - Available in small and medium sizes. - - - - - - - - - - - - Size - - - - - - Dimensions - - - - - - - Small - - - - .25 inch x 6 foot - - - - - - Medium - - - - .5 inch x 6 foot - - - - - - - -
" - - Marina Decor Rock & Bark - - - The Marina Rock and Bark ornament centers on an arched rock formation and is flanked by wooden outcroppings. It's designed with fish interaction in mind, and additional amazon sword and red ludwigia plants serve as a decorative addition as well as a hiding place for fish. - Small: 4.8 inches wide x 7.8 inches long x 4 inches tall - Medium: 12.7 inches wide x 6.7 inches long x 5.1 inches tall - Large: 14.6 inches wide x 8.4 inches long x 5.5 inches tall - - - Decoration that provides your fish with obstacles to swim through - - Safe and non-toxic; won't harm your fish - - Secure placement - - "