Our Antler Chews are 100% naturally shed and foraged by hand from the woods in Maine and New Hampshire USA. Our Antlers are foraged, pressure washed, and cutup. No additional processing is needed. Antlers are one of the most easily digested forms of calcium available and are regularly consumed by the wildlife including rabbits, squirrels, skunk and mink. Since our antlers are never farm raised these antler never contain steroids, antibiotics, preservatives or any artificial additives. It is important to properly size our antler products to your dog and your pets overall desire to chew. Our Moose Rack Snacks are considered the premier antler on the market today due to the superior density of the antler. Moose antlers do not tend to chip or splinter like some cooked and raw bones do. Given this above average density, we sell our antlers based on overall size and not by weight to ensure that you get maximum value for your money. Additionally, we never cut our antlers in half, as this too can compromise the integrity and durability of the antler. Moose antler is your best choice for the most aggressive chewing dogs regardless of size. Rack Antler Dog Chew 100% naturally shed antlers from the USA
• Recommended for aggressive chewers does not chip splinter or peel as cooked bones do
• Medium recommended for breeds between 16 and 35 lbs
• Great source of calcium zinc manganese and potassium help keep tartar knocked down on teeth
• Great indoor chew, leaves no greasy mess on floors does not develop odor like hooves or bully sticks. No animal was harmed in the making of our chews.
• Natural product of the U.S.A.