404 File Not Found
Host by NetBox Version 2.8 Build 4128
Catit Fresh’N Easy cat litter is made from all natural, 100% pure sodium bentonite clay which creates an extra hard, scoopable clump for easy waste disposal. This low track formula is specially formulated to reduce mess and dust. Its advanced odor-fighting properties inhibit the growth of bacteria and lock in odors on contact. Catit Fresh’N Easy cat litter is the perfect choice for controlling odors in small spaces. Suitable for all cats.
• Premium Clumping Cat Litter
• Made of 100% sodium bentonite; no fillers
• Improved clumping action: 100% sodium bentonite content produces more solid and durable clumps
• Advanced odor control: Controls bacteria and odors
• Low Track Formula: Coarser granules drastically reduce tracking
• Low dust
• Scoopable: Now even easier to scoop due to powerful clumping properties
• Superior absorbency due to better clumping and solidifying of waste
• Fresh pine scent
|Fresh 'N Easy Premium Clumping Litter - Pine Scent||
<span class='orderBy'><strong>ORDER BY:</strong> 5PM Fri.</span><span class='splitLine'></span><span class='getOn'><strong>GET BY:</strong> Sat. Oct. 10</span>
Click this item for delivery times
SELECT A CART
Please choose which cart you want to add the item.
By choosing one of the above, you are able to shop for both yourself and a registrant at the same time. Once you are ready to checkout your items will be waiting for you in both your personal and registry shopping carts.
Still need assistance?
Please contact us at 1-866-SHOP-WAG (1-866-746-7924)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fresh 'N Easy Premium Clumping Litter - Pine Scent:
Pro's: This litter has a nice pine scent to it. It clumps up very nicely making scooping effortless. We have 5 cats and all made the transition to this litter seamlessly.
Cons: It's a little dusty, so this is not the litter for you if you have asthma. My biggest complaint is the plastic top is very difficult to remove. The plastic strip you peel off needs more perforations at the beginning so its easier to grip and rip it off.